This policy is intended to inform you how we at Outlier Brands (hereinafter “Outlier Brands” or “we/us/our”) collect and use information provided by visitors to our website (located at www.outlier-brands.com, hereinafter, our “Website”), by people who register at our Website, by students who enroll in our courses, by anyone who contracts for or purchases any of our products or services, and by individuals who communicate with our Website via e-mail or otherwise (collectively, “you/your”).
Collection of Information
We may collect and process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- when you sign up / register for an account with us
- when you sign up for our newsletter (by entering your e-mail address)
- when you order any products or services from us
- when you contact us via e-mail or otherwise
- when you provide us e-mail or other data in exchange for a free download
- when you enter any contests we may hold
- when you complete any surveys we may conduct
- when you visit our Website (via cookies or otherwise)
Not all of the information we collect may be personally identifiable. We do, however, track and record user sessions to improve the site experience for our users. We use various tracking software to do so including Google Analytics. Such tracking software may change as technology improves.
Use of Information
We use information that we gather from you in the following ways:
- To provide services and materials through our Website
- To deliver information to you about the products, services and materials provided through our Website
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you as part of any transaction or order involving our products, services and/or materials
- To contact you about our products, services and Website
- In additional manners that we may describe to you when you provide information to us or when we notify you about new uses of information provided by you
By visiting our website, providing us your e-mail address, signing up for our newsletter, registering for an account, ordering products or services from us or otherwise providing your personal information to us, as set forth above (under Collection of Information), you are consenting to receiving communications from us regarding our services and materials.
- We use a third-party vendor to help us communicate with you via e-mail. Our current vendor is Campaign Monitor. A description of Drip’s services may be found at https://www.campaignmonitor.com. We will update this policy in the event we change our communications vendor.
- We transmit credit card and other payment data through the appropriate credit card company and/or credit card payment processing company or financial institutions to confirm payment for products or services purchased on our Website.
- If necessary for the provision of our services, we may disclose information (such as name and contact information) to our instructors or other providers of our services.
- We will disclose information gathered from you or provided by you if we are required to do so by law or legal process, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, or if we need to do so to protect our rights, reputation, property, or the safety or us or others, or to defend or enforce our rights or your obligations.
- We will disclose information to third parties with your prior consent.
Deleting of Information
You may ask us to delete some or all of the information you shared with us, provided, however, that we are not required to maintain that information as part of any commercial transaction or contract entered into between us. For example, we may need to maintain records of credit card transactions or products or services purchased by you from us for a period of time in the event any dispute or other occasion arises whereby that information may be required by third-parties or government entities.
You may request that we delete information provided by you to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that we have inaccurate or incomplete information about you, you may request an update to your information by emailing email@example.com.
You may request that we limit the use of your information to only that information required for us to conduct any transactions in which you engage with us. For example, you may request that we discontinue sending e-mails or newsletters to you about upcoming courses or other information regarding our products and services. You may opt-out from these communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as following the instructions on the communications themselves.
Unless you request that we delete information provided by you, we will maintain that information for a reasonable period of time in the event that you choose, in the future, to purchase our products or services.
To maintain the integrity of our Website and the information you provide to us, we may copy that information to a secondary information storage device (AKA back-up). In the event that you request that we delete your information, we will also delete it from our back-up data storage to the extent that it is commercially reasonable to do so. Nevertheless, we do not access our back-up storage except under circumstances where data from our primary storage has been compromised (such as may occur during power surges or other situations where our primary storage may be damaged).
Cookies and Information
Disputes Involving Information
Any Disputes shall be resolved by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in accordance with the then-existing rules of the Florida Lawyers for the Arts, Arts Arbitration and Mediation Service.
In the event that such arbitration service is no longer operating, then the Arbitration service of the American Arbitration Association shall substitute. Venue for any such dispute shall be Lee County and Florida laws shall apply.
You further agree that this dispute resolution mechanism shall be your sole means to seek a remedy for any Dispute and that you will not engage in any class action or other collective action regarding any Dispute you may have with us. You understand that by voluntarily providing information to us, by using our Website or by otherwise engaging in any transaction with us involving our products or services, that you are waiving any rights to a trial by jury or to join any collective or class action litigation involving any Dispute.
Contacting Us Regarding Information
You may contact us at any time regarding you personal data and information by emailing email@example.com
Terms of Service, Notices, and Revisions
We send newsletters to you and will not sell your email address to 3rd parties. You may choose to opt-out of the newsletter at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each newsletter or by contacting us directly. By default all contact from our website is entered into our CRM and newsletter distribution list. If you would prefer not to be added to our email distribution list, please specify this in the body of email or contact from submission to us.
When you are in contact with us by phone the call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurances purposes. Your continued participation in any telephone conversation serves as express consent to be monitored or recorded.
Copyright and trademarks
The content included on the Outlier-Brands.com site – including all text, images, videos and other media, as well as the design and styling of all content – are exclusively owned by Outlier Brands. or by third parties who have given their permission for use by Outlier Brands. Copyright by Outlier Brands. or such third parties of all such content is explicit by its appearance on the Outlier-Brands.com site.
Visitors to this website are granted permission to access this material, to download and copy such material on to electronic, magnetic, optical or similar storage media and to make printed copies of any such downloaded material, provided that such activities and copies are for non-commercial use only and that the following conditions are met:
1. Trademarks must be faithfully reproduced with their appropriate marks as shown above
2. You may link to Outlier-Brands.com using appropriate text such as “… as found on Outlier-Brands.com” or by seeking permission for the link
3. Your use may not be obscene or defamatory or libelous to Outlier-Brands.com or Outlier Brands.
4. You must properly cite Outlier-Brands.com as the source.
This website is intended for Outlier Brand’s customers and prospective customers and is not intended for use by the general public. Outlier Brands provides services to businesses and organizations only.
Visitors to this website may not copy, distribute, screen shot, reproduce, sell or publish any of the copyright material downloaded or copied from this website. For the avoidance of doubt, no permission is given for the transfer of any of this material to an open internet site. For permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Outlier Brands monitors the web closely for violations of our use policy. Design Trademarks or stylized versions of Trademarks are not permitted for use except by written permission from Outlier Brands.
If you become aware of any violations of Copyrights, Trademarks or other Intellectual Property in connection with the Site, whether owned by the Site Owners or Third Parties, please contact:
Attn: Legal Department
P.O. Box 61608
Fort Myers, FL 33906